Letters and Opinions

These are opinion pieces that I have had published in a variety of newspapers and magazines. I have been writing letters-to-the-editor since 2006, and have had over 160 published since then. I also play guitar and sing in a musical revue called The Loser's Lounge. With a cast of guest singers, we perform tributes to great songwriters and bands. The show is in its 24th year, and we perform at Joe's Pub - The Public Theater and Lincoln Center in New York City.

Friday, December 04, 2009

I've never felt compelled to write about Tiger Woods before, but... amNY published this letter on December 3, 2009.

I would hope that those who respect Tiger Woods' skill as a golfer would also respect his wishes to deal with his personal issues in private. Unfortunately, the desire to see the mighty fall is a strong one, and I expect to see Mr. Woods and his dignity reduced to sensational headlines peppered with clever puns for some time to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home