Letters and Opinions

These are opinion pieces that I have had published in a variety of newspapers and magazines. I have been writing letters-to-the-editor since 2006, and have had over 160 published since then. I also play guitar and sing in a musical revue called The Loser's Lounge. With a cast of guest singers, we perform tributes to great songwriters and bands. The show is in its 24th year, and we perform at Joe's Pub - The Public Theater and Lincoln Center in New York City.

Friday, June 19, 2009



I've always wanted to say something about religious proselytizers on the subway trains. Not that I am advocating to curb their free speech - I would never suggest that. I would just like to see the other side get equal time. amNY published this letter on June 17, 2009.

Re Tracking straphanger gripes.(amNY 6/15) Missing from your list of subway annoyances are the religious proselytizers who insist on saving the souls of train riders. Those droning voices that condemn non-believers to Hell have more than once sent me fleeing to another car. I've yet, however, to encounter a transit ranter who spouts off about evolution.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You go David! Chi

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home