Letters and Opinions

These are opinion pieces that I have had published in a variety of newspapers and magazines. I have been writing letters-to-the-editor since 2006, and have had over 160 published since then. I also play guitar and sing in a musical revue called The Loser's Lounge. With a cast of guest singers, we perform tributes to great songwriters and bands. The show is in its 24th year, and we perform at Joe's Pub - The Public Theater and Lincoln Center in New York City.

Saturday, February 28, 2009



I had to take the air out of this ridiculous idea, and amNY gave me the opportunity on February 27, 2009:

Re Brill Branger's letter (amNY 2/25) recommending drug screening for recipients of taxpayer funded public assistance. I'm surprised that Mr. Branger did not also suggest similar tests for the management of banks receiving bailout money, which is also funded by our taxes. With all those toxic assests, there must have been some serious substance abuse going on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas Pryor said...

David, when you get mad, its a treat to watch you knit words together. I love your soft lethal punches that expose your target's
poor positions. As always, well done, Tommy

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home